You’ve been through a lot of challenges, learned a lot and now you have a lot to say. Do you want to write a book? Have a number of people said, “You should write a book!” Maybe you would like to… But where do you start?
We are currently planning a beta class for new authors wanting to kick start the memoir process. The 28-Day writing challenge begins February 1st, 2022, but you must sign up by midnight January 30th to reserve your place.
What you get:
- Daily writing prompt delivered to your email
- Weekly one-hour group Q&A with an industry professional.
- Start of the week encouragement to keep you on track.
- Guidance for gathering your stories
- Tips and tricks for strengthening your writing
- Feedback on one assignment of your choosing.
- Our promise that we will never ever:
- spam your inbox or your phone
- sell your information to anyone—ever!
- share your story with anyone
- Please complete all fields and instructions on the brief intake questionnaire
- Your best email to get writing prompts, and weekly Q&A Zoom link
- Your commitment to be kind and make this a safe environment for all
- Your feedback about the challenge at the end 28 days.
The 28-day Memoir Kickoff Challenge is being offered at no cost! Seating is limited so act today to reserve your place! For more info, get your application here.
If you’re not ready to begin writing this winter, when might you be ready? Have more questions? We’d love to hear from you. Please drop them in the comments box below.